- Hana Baby Wrap is a wraparound baby sling that offers full head and neck support to your baby. It is exceptionally suited from birth untill one, but can be used for longer, as long as both baby and wearer are comfortable using it.
- Hana Baby Wrap carries your baby ergonomically – which helps correct hip development without putting pressure to baby’s spine or pelvis.
- Hana Baby Wrap distributes your baby’s weight evenly over both shoulders and entire back, making your baby feel feather light and does not cause any shoulder or back discomfort.
- Hana Baby Wrap is a relatively cool wrap sling. It is thinner and lighter than other wraps, yet as robust as regular cotton-elastane wrap carriers. Being light and made of bamboo fabric means that Hana Baby Wrap is more breathable and hence more comfortable than other wrap slings on the market.
- Hana Baby Wrap fits you perfectly. It does not have any fasteners such as buckles or snaps, so there’s no need to readjust anything to shape or size. Simply tie it comfortably around your torso and waist.Bamboo features
- Hana Baby Wrap is made bamboo fabric, with some added organic cotton and a touch of elastane. Bamboo fabric is cashmere soft, naturally anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic, making it the perfect choice for your baby.
- Bamboo fabric has a natural UV filter.
- Bamboo fabric is up to three times more breathable than cotton, and naturally helps to regulate your baby’s temperature.
- Hana Baby Wrap is also great for cooler days though, as bamboo keeps you warmer in colder weather too.
What makes Hana Baby Wrap a great choice for eco-conscious parents too?
- Bamboo is extremely fast-growing and can grow up to three feet a day.
- Bamboo needs no pesticides or fertilizers and requires minimal irrigation.
- Bamboo is even known to improve soil quality in degraded and eroded areas of land.Material: 68% bamboo, 28% organic cotton, 4% elastane
Suitable from birth till 12.5kg