– Bebe Bamboo™ branded products listed below:
– Bamboo Hooded Towel – Blue/Pink/Yellow/Green (3rd Party Testing Report No: AJT160504104E)
– Bamboo Bathrobe (3rd Party Testing Report No: AJT16050410E)
– Bamboo Kids Bath Towel – Yellow/Blue/Grey/Champagne/Glacier Grey, Meadow Mist, Lime Cream, Crystal Blue (3rd Party Testing Report No: AJT160504104E)
– Bamboo Washcloth – Pink/Blue/White/Green/Yellow (3rd Party Testing Report No: AJT160504104E)
– Bamboo Quilted Waterproof Crib Mattress Protector (3rd Party Lab Report No: JZY150922054EA)
– Bamboo Fitted Crib Sheet – Pink/Blue (3rd Party Lab Report No: JZY150922054EA)
– Bamboo Fitted Crib Sheet/Junior Pillowcase/Mitten/Nappy Cover – Mint/Ecru/Lilac/Blue (3rd Party Lab Report No: AJT160223102E)
– Bamboo Snap Waist Pyjamas – Hippo/Elly/Giraffe (3rd Party Lab Report No: G150707A01EN & JZY150820051E)
– Bamboo Snap Waist Pyjamas – Monkey/Cat (3rd Party Lab Report No: AJT160223101E)
– zZippy Sleepsuit – Apple/Pear/Lemon (3rd Party Lab Report No: AJT160223101E)
– Bamboo Muslin Swaddle – Blue Prints/ Yellow Prints / Green Prints (3rd Party Lab Report No: JZY150922053E)
– Bamboo Muslin Swaddle & Sleeping Bags – Whale, Fish, Chipmunk, Camp, Rabbits, Butterfly (3rd Party Lab Report No: AJT160812051E)
– Bamboo Snap Waist Pyjamas – Whale, Octopus, Crab (3rd Party Lab Report No:AJT161124051E)
– Bamboo Onesies – All 10 designs (3rd Party Lab Report No: AJT170703051E)
– Bamboo Muslin Swaddle – Elephant, Kite, Owl, Hot Air balloon, Deer, Zoo Animals (3rd Party Lab Report No: AJT171007151E)
-16 CFR Part 1610, Standard for the Flammability of Clothing Textiles.
-16 CFR Part 1615/1616, Standard for the Flammability of Children’s Sleepwear.
-15 U.S.C. 1278a or Sec. 101 of the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008, Pub. L. No. 110-314 (CPSIA,) Ban on Total Lead Content in Children’s Products in Excess of 100 ppm in Children’s Products.
-16 CFR Part 1303, Ban of Lead-Containing Paint and Certain Consumer Products Bearing Lead-Containing Paint for Toys and Other Articles Intended for Children.
-Sec. 108 of the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008, Pub. L. No. 110-314 (August 14, 2008) (CPSIA), Permanent and Interim Ban on Phthalates in Toys and Child Care Articles Used to Facilitate Sleeping or Eating.
-16 CFR 1500.48, Technical requirements for determining a sharp point in toys and other articles intended for use by children under 8 years of age.
My Mailbox 883503
Mei Yen Chan, Owner
My Mailbox 883503, Singapore 919191
October 2014- February 2020, China
Plain surface fabrics, regardless of fiber content, that weigh more than 2.6 ounces per square yard are exempt from testing. Cite to 16 CFR 1610.1(d)(1).
Determinations regarding lead content for certain materials or products under section 101 of the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act. Cite to 16 CFR 1500.91(d)
(d) The following materials do not exceed the lead content limits under section 101(a) of the CPSIA provided that these materials have neither been treated or adulterated with the addition of materials that could result in the addition of lead into the product or material:
(6) CMYK process printing inks (excluding spot colors, other inks that are not used in CMYK process, inks that do not become part of the substrate under 16 CFR part 1303, and inks used in after-treatment applications, including screen prints, transfers, decals, or other prints).
(7) Textiles (excluding after-treatment applications, including screen prints, transfers, decals, or other prints) consisting of:
(i) Natural fibers (dyed or undyed) including, but not limited to, cotton, kapok, flax, linen, jute, ramie, hemp, kenaf, bamboo, coir, sisal, silk, wool (sheep), alpaca, llama, goat (mohair, cashmere), rabbit (angora), camel, horse, yak, vicuna, qiviut, guanaco;
Examples of materials that do not normally contain phthalates and, therefore, might not require testing or certification are:
Textiles made from natural fibers, such as cotton or wool, except for printed decorations, waterproof coatings or other surface treatments, back coatings, and elastic materials (especially sleepwear).
Cite: Statement of Policy: Testing of Component Parts With Respect To Section 108 of the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act
6) CPSC-accepted laboratory on whose testing the certificate depends
1) Ningbo GIG Testing Technology Service Co., Ltd
3/F., No 555, Fuqiang Road, Tinzhou District, Ningbo Zhejiang, China
2) AJT Technical Co., Ltd (previously known as Shantou Jingzheng Testing Service Co. Ltd (CS)) Testing CNAS L4735
First Floor Yifeng Building, Chenghua Industrial Area, Chenghai, Shantou, Guangdong, China
7) Bebe Bamboo is registered as Small Batch Manufacturer #026472-122020. While as a Small Batch Supplier and based on CPSC regulations cited above, we are not required to conduct third party testing for the Bebe Bamboo products noted in this Childrens Product Certificate. However, we went ahead to have testing done on most of our products by 3rd party laboratory (report no indicated in the bracket of CPC). We certify that all products noted are in compliance with US children’s product safety rules.