Our eco-friendly range features products made of bamboo which includes bath, bedding and clothing.
Yes! We are the home of all things bamboo! All of our items contain natural bamboo fibres in varying consistencies.
- The fabric is luxuriously soft. It has been described as a cross between silk and cashmere.
- It is also breathable and thermal regulating.
- It wicks away and absorbs moisture (up to 4 times as much moisture as cotton). Keeping baby fresh and dry.
- Bamboo fabric is hypoallergenic and non-irritating to the skin, making it especially suitable for babies.
- Bamboo is sustainable resource.
- Bamboo fabric has anti-bacterial properties.
Definitely! Bamboo grows organically meaning that it grows without the use of pesticides and chemicals. It is also one of the fastest growing plants and can be harvested every 3-4 years. It is regenerative and does not require replanting. Bamboo produces about 30% more oxygen than an equivalent stand of trees and absorbs about 5 times the amount of carbon dioxide. Besides that, it has an extensive root system which helps prevent soil erosion.
For every S$1 purchase, you will be credited with 1 point. Every 100 points will be rewarded with $1. You will be able to see your reward points in your account once your order has been completed. You may redeem the points during your next purchase and the points to dollar will be reflected during checkout.